Monday, April 2, 2007

18 hour vacation..!

My previous post was a little too harsh....so let me just cover up for something...dont want the pain to hurt that much...
wel..let me talk about somethin irrelevant...i really cant think much about anything else...d only other good reason why my life sucks again would be my trip to bangalore....
Never expected too much from the trip...thought i would get bored...but it had to turn out much worse...
i decided use the trip for myself...to improve myself...to accept the world as it as and probably decide to live in it and with it...i wanted some time out for myself...just wanted to sort out my life...
but it just didnt have to happen...i have no idea what god expects from me...
i was in bangalore for 18 hours...thats all d time i had to sort out my life...have some fun...meet my relatives...hang out with them...go on lonely walks...watch a couple of movies...visit a couple of malls and probably even some shopping...

obviously none of that happened...it was an empty trip...i came back the next morning...
and it felt so weird...the same train...the same seat...the same breakfast...the same water bottle...it felt like some big time deja vu...very weird...
but nevermind...i could still use the time in chennai...i went into isolation...tried to sort out my life...pretended dat i was in b'lore and most of my friends even thought i was...it wasnt a bad idea...managed to take a few decisions...hopefully the right ones...
the fun part didnt happen cause of some stupid strike...i m so not in a mood to write...

p.s. if you are still awake after readin this...man! u got patience....

2 comments:

Dhananjai or dhanu said...

i hope u did..
did u??honestly

whoopscrashouch said...

lol! see! I'm patient! :D


anyway you sounded real serious there:O mffft! AWwwwww! *hug*:P