Friday, April 13, 2007

it just couldn't get better....!!!

ok..! why my life sucks part III.......!!!!

i m sick...! feels sooooooooo goood...!
i looked up the internet to tally my symptoms....found one exact match...check it out...

" The following symptoms will occur 10-21 days after exposure to chicken pox:

Low grade fever.
Runny nose, slight cough.
Decrease in appetite.
Headache.
Tired, rundown feeling.
These symptoms usually occur 24-48 hours before the spots appear on the body.
.
When the spots first appear they will start on the chest, back, or face, and eventually are seen over the entire body. The spots may occur in the mouth as white ulcers, and as ulcers in the ears and eyes."


one whole year I wait for this exam....and here it goes...!!! i get sick 2 days before it...!
screwed my boards, thinking i might get another chance at the VIT entrance exam...the only college i applied for...the only entrance i was supposed to write...but it just had to screw up...! :((
Ruined my bloody career. And now i am stranded in my room all day...nothing to do...nothing to read...have curd rice for lunch...dinner...and everything between it...! gaah!
My only entertainment, perhaps would be counting the number of spots I developed...and yea...i got tetris...and maybe wait for my phone to ring...which never happens...even if it does...the name of the caller turns out to be disappointing...but...i got MUSIC...! yay!!!
currently running the 246 shuffle song on my ipod...waitin for the battery to die out...then i go back to counting the spots for a couple of hours...basically...i m having a very nice time...with so many things in my head...which definetely doesnt help my sickness...
and the exam is not the only thing i m missing...i missed a concert too...was dyein to hear a chennai band perform....called "afterburn"...missed a concert a couple of months back...becoz of sum filthy exam...and now i miss another...!!!
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dhananjai or dhanu said...

:P
bols to u

whoopscrashouch said...

I remember when I had chicken pox... I didn't have to go to school which I hated doing, The TV was shifted to my room and my brothers were banned from entering it (so I could watch mowgli without them :D) and my folks doted over me! Yes it was nice:D:D:D